Friday, December 12, 2008

Rambling Thoughts

There are so many other things I should blog about. That I can blog about. That I'm planning to blog about. But undeniably, I only tend to blog when I'm feeling down or emo. And being a brooding and melancholic guy by nature, this tends to happen pretty often...especially if left alone.

*Much online reading later*

Ok, so I got sidetracked...as I often do. What originally was about to turn into an emo post has changed abit. I started reading some websites on freewill, a question that has always been bugging me for a long time and there sure are quite a few forums going on about it. From there, it leads to questions of omnipotence, freewill vs. morality....but I think I'll leave that for another time.

Ok, so maybe I'm still gonna go ahead with the original post, but at least I know I'm not feeling so emo anymore. Hmmm...you know, I really should stop using that word. 'Emo' is one of those words that don't really describe anything, like 'nice'.

RAAARRRRHHHHH!!!! *ahem* Heh, I remember reading in a humorous book where a running gag was that more than 3 exclamation marks by a person usually denote an unhinged mind. 5 was a sure sign of insanity.

Ah forget it. When I'm not feeling emo or being focused, my mind wanders around way too much. No way I can type out my original post anymore. I suppose that's for the best in any case.

I'm thinking of you right now though. I realize that I may not be as important to you as you are to me. It hurts. If you don't want to see me it would be better to just say it instead of always being busy or somewhere else. Cos just so you know, I'll always keep asking unless you tell me not to.

Heh, guess I ended up being a little emo after all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erm...why dun u talk with her about it? if u feel like she's avoiding u.. gosh...im sorta avoiding him too at the moment, and he is bugging to know what is wrong (or shud i say what is on my mind).. so ironic.. LOL!

Take care ya...and all d best in exams if u're sitting for any :)

Fri Dec 12, 04:59:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home