Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Over

My tears run down like razorblades
And no, I'm not the one to blame
It's you ' or is it me?
And all the words we never say
Come out and now we're all ashamed
And there's no sense in playing games
When you've done all you can do

But now it's over, it's over, why is it over?
We had the chance to make it
Now it's over, it's over, it can't be over
I wish that I could take it back
But it's over

I lose myself in all these fights
I lose my sense of wrong and right
I cry, I cry
It's shaking from the pain that's in my head
I just wanna crawl into my bed
And throw away the life I led
But I won't let it die, but I won't let it die

But now it's over, it's over, why is it over?
We had the chance to make it
Now it's over, it's over, it can't be over
I wish that I could take it back

I'm falling apart, I'm falling apart
Don't say this won't last forever
You're breaking my heart, you're breaking my heart
Don't tell me that we will never be together
We could be, over and over
We could be, forever

I'm falling apart, I'm falling apart
Don't say this won't last forever
You're breaking my heart, you're breaking my heart
Don't tell me that we will never be together
We could be, over and over
We could be, forever

It's not over, it's not over, it's never over
Unless you let it take you
It's not over, it's not over, it's not over
Unless you let it break you
It's not over

- "It's not over", Secondhand Serenade

Well. Its over.

She technically was avoiding me last year I guess. Not this year.

She just sees me as a friend now. At least we can talk to each other honestly and straightforwardly.

I'm disappointed, its true. And yet, maybe because I've already expected it deep down, or maybe I'm just blocking it off, I'm not as upset as I thought I would be. In fact, a part of me is....relieved. Not exactly what I thought I would feel.

I could just kick myself for my own stupidity, past and present, but that won't really help matters anymore at this point of time I guess.

Time to move on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes, in certain ways...I guess I'm kinda like u. But holding on the past really kills. Trust me. U might jz lose somethg that its suppose to be beautiful. honestly, I'm still overcoming it step by step, hope u will too...

I guess she walked away bcuz she thought u weren't really ready...somewht..(I thk la...)

Lately, I've jz realised tht he actually do cares for me..jz tht I kept myself in my fears all these while. Well, still in the progress to overcome my fears :) I hope it will do the same for u too..

(I'm nt sure whether its really right to say tht we're somewht similar...jz based on wht I've read in ur blog so far. Might be wrong) jz dunwan u to really miss out the right thg cuz of some past which keeps haunting us.

take carez... :)

Wed Dec 17, 04:06:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Nemo said...

Thanks janice. Glad to hear that things are goin well between u n him.

Yes, m moving on now, though by now I guess you'd know that already =P

Mon Mar 23, 11:41:00 AM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home