Saturday, May 09, 2009

Late nite....again

Well, here I am again. I always seem to post at nite hmm...guess the stillness of the world at this time tends to bring out something in me.

Quite a few people have asked me about my previous post, or to be exact, the same way janice asked, "who and who?!"

Well, there's ultimately a difference between missing someone and reminiscing about someone. For me, certain songs (and to a lesser extent, items and pictures) tend to trigger memories in me, memories about people, about stages in my life...

I guess I could say I was going over my memories of my past...reliving them. But was I merely reminiscing or did it go deeper then that? I think the most correct thing to say was that I was thinking about them....I think.

I do know one thing though. I'm definitely gonna leave my job. Just a matter of when.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...i didnt ask who and i guess that doesnt matter. i think thking sometimes it is alright. i do think of that too (but it is really rare) - i meant my past. What is more important is tomorrow, the future :)

All d best in ur job application in EY ya! Spend your time as much as u can with loved ones n family before the peak period of craziness comes :)

Take carez...

Sun May 10, 02:02:00 AM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home